About F&F Supply
- 10,000 items in stock.
- 40,000 square foot warehouse
- Six trucks for fast same day or next day delivery.
Our HistoryF&F Supply, Inc. was founded in 1941 by Benjamin Friedman and his son-in-law, Paul Fein (respectively, the great-grandfather and grandfather of the current owner, Gary Jacobs.) The Fein family had emigrated from Poland in 1939, where they owned a successful hardware store, to escape the Nazis’ invasion and destruction of their homeland. F&F Supply became an immediate success at its original location at 935 East 163rd Street in the Bronx. Great service and competitive prices coupled with government contracts during World War II led F&F Supply to move to a larger facility at 925 East 163rd Street. Benjamin Friedman left the business in the 1940′s while Paul Fein stayed until his death in 1961. Throughout the 1950′s through the 1980′s, F&F Supply was run by Sidney Fein (son of Paul Fein) and Robert Jacobs (son-in-law of Paul Fein). Under their leadership, F&F Supply continued to grow and became a major building supply distributor in the Bronx. The success of F&F Supply was also due to Helen Fein, who actively participated in the day-to-day operations of the business from the 1940s through the 1970s. Following the death of Sidney Fein in 1989, Rita Jacobs (wife of Robert Jacobs and daughter of Paul Fein) joined F&F Supply. In 1992, Gary Jacobs, the son of Rita and Robert Jacobs, joined F&F Supply. Over the past 25 years, F&F Supply has become a major distributor of building maintenance supplies in the New York metropolitan area. The growth of F&F Supply coincided with its expansion into its current 40,000 square foot showroom/ warehouse facility in Hunts Point. This facility, coupled with our growing loyal customer base is the cornerstone of our expansion in this century.
F&F Supply 75th Anniversary Celebration
View more our event photo, click >